- About Us
- Legal Updates
- Contact Us
Abdul Razack is the founding member of this Law firm. In 1969, with just a couple of lawyers and a dedication to serve he laid the foundation for LexOrates. Specializing in the area of Direct and Indirect Tax Laws, particularly in Income Tax Laws. In 1991 he was elevated to the Income Tax Appellate Tribunal as a Judicial Member and served the Ministry of Law & Justice until his retirement in 2003. Today he continues to actively provide legal advice and serve our clients with the same zeal, dedication and enthusiasm.
Building on the strong foundation of LexOrates, Javed Razack is a young, dynamic lawyer upholding its values and commitment with a very futuristic perspective trying to harness technology and eventually evolve the spectrum of legal services into a highly advanced electronic platform with the assistance of his colleagues in their chosen field of endeavor.
Our in house experts at Hyderabad are:
– Civil, Criminal, Consumer and Arbitration matters. Experienced with all Sub-Ordinate Courts, District Courts and High Court of Andhra Pradesh.
– Criminal Laws. Full trial in matters arising in cases under Indian Penal Code, Negotiable Instruments Act, Drugs and Cosmetics Act, Arms Act and all criminal laws.
– Civil laws. In matters of Litigation, Arbitration, Money Suits. Well versed with the Consumer Protection Laws under the Consumer Protection Act.
– Intellectual Property Rights matters including Trade Marks, Patents, Copyright and Designs and interacting with various government departments on intellectual property matters and obtaining permissions.
Our Associates at Delhi are:
– Civil, Criminal, Consumer and Arbitration cases with District Courts and High Court of Delhi and Supreme Court of India.
Anil Kumar Mishra
– Civil, Criminal, Consumer and Arbitration matters. Advocate on Record, Supreme Court of India, Practice at all District Courts and Delhi High Court.
Our Associates at Chennai are:
– Civil, Criminal, Consumer and Arbitration matters. Practice at all District Courts and Madras High Court.