LexOrates is involved in a big way in infrastructure development, particularly Real Estate, Power and Telecommunication sectors, which is now being undertaken in India and has been advising international and domestic developers.
In particular, We regularly assist in:
- Formation of Companies – Liquidations
- Foreign Investment Proposals
- Joint Ventures
- Asset Acquisitions
- Due Diligence on Property
- Trade Arrangement and Technology Transfers
- Power and other energy projects
- Water Resource Contracts and Projects
- Telecommunications and Satellite transaction including basic, Cellular and Satellite system.
- Data Communications, Computer and Information
With the revolution of information technology, a multitude of problems has cropped up that demand immediate legal assistance. We also provide advice on the creation and protection of intellectual property rights connected with information technology especially pertaining to telecommunications, software etc.
We advise clients on issues including:
- Commercial joint ventures and agreements in telecommunication business and allied services
- Media laws
- Agreements for the use, supply, licensing and maintenance of software and hardware